Home pages


Leif Norrgård's home pages
Here I am dazzled of sunshine on the lake called Littoinen in autumn 2010. I had been working in Construction Department at Polimoon Oy Turku Plant for blow moulded industrial Plastic Products. I did work there more than 17 yrs up to the 30th September 2007. I’m now pensioner since 1st January 2010.


You are welcome to visit here !

I introduce these pages to You in the name of Adonai Yeshua HaMashiach. Yeshua said : I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME. St. John 14.6. I heard about him in my early childhood and already as 5 yo I got one of my most valuable pray answers. At the time when I was 12 yo I decided to follow Adonai Yeshua through all my life and immediately He verbally gave me a promise which is written in the book of prophet Isaiah.

It was the answer to my question: How I'll spent my eternity in the heaven, if I'll be get there after striving for it here ? (Please, see page: Comments and proposals down). Thatswhy I KNOW that The Holy Bible is originally given us from Yehowah Elohim, because Isaiah's book gives a clear message of the virginal birth of HaMashiach about 740 yrs in advance !



Table of contents

- Personal details
- Connexions
- Employee details
- Hobbies
- Comments and proposals
- Elohim's Lamb
- The Holy Spirit
- Interesting Web pages


Personal details


Name and civil status:
My name is Leif Paulus Sigfrid Norrgård. Leif is my calling name. I'm single.

XX-XX-1949
I was born in sauna that sunny spring day, in village Skaftung located in South-Ostrobothnia. My father worked as midwife because the doctor, who already had come, had forgotten the key of doctor's bag at home and returned for it and I didn't want wait longer but dropped in to this interesting place.

30-04-1971
I passed my exam in machine construction technics in class code K-111 and became technician in Technical School in Helsinki. The studies took 3 years. Before that I passed 8-year elementary school in 1956-64. Then I passed 4-year Industrial School at Oy Strömberg Ab in Helsinki in 1964-68. I passed 6-month studies in Rationalization of Factory industry in Tampere in 1977-78. Then I passed 7-month completion studies for machine engineers in Stockholm 1984-85.

31-08-1972
I had the most valuable experience in my life on Thursday pm at 9 o'clock on the 31st August 1972: I was born again and was filled with The Holy Spirit, as our Adonai Yeshua HaMashiach teaches in the Gospel of John 3.3-8 and as it is promised acc. to The Acts ( of the Apostles ) 2.38-39. As a sign of that Yehowah Elohim gave me one of the spiritual gifts, namely the gift to speak with new tongues, as it has been mentioned in The Acts 10.44-46 and 2.1-6 and in The first Epistle of Paul (the Apostle) to the Corinthians 12.10 and 14.10-19. He gave me then two other spiritual gifts too.

01-08-2000
I have been working 10 years till now at Polimoon Oy Turku Plant. I have been worked totally 22 years in seven corporations doing tasks correlating my education. The corporations are the following ones: Oy Strömberg Ab in Helsinki ( 1971-73 ), Eng.-office Juva in Espoo ( 1973 ), Wärtsilä Shipyard in Hietalahti in Helsinki ( 1974 - 75 ), Aaltonen Oy Sarvis in Tampere ( 1978 ), Orion Analytica in Espoo ( 1979-82 ), Volvo PV ( cars ) in Gothenburg ( 1985-1990 ) and Polimoon Oy in Turku up to 30th September 2007. I was retired 1st January 2010.



Connexions

Home address : ( Turku, FINLAND, more details gives only for friends)
E-mail address: Yakov1972@hotmail.com
Phone: (Only for friends)


Employee details

Function : Retired since 1 January 2010
Official title : Bible teacher
Occupation : Adonai Yeshua’s workmate
Departement : Turku, Finland, World



Hobbies

- Studying the Bible, Prayer activity, Christians fellowship
- Evangelical foreign mission, Wycliffe Bible Translators
- Christian orphanages, Pro Israel, Finnish Bible Society
- Evangelical correspondence, Fb Groups, Twitter, Blog Writing
- Walking in nature, picking berries, picking mushrooms
- Exercise sport: walking, fishing
- Playing guitar, singing, christian music



Comments and proposals

If you don't believe in Adonai Yeshua HaMashiach nor you haven't the certainty for your salvation, so I encourage you to give your whole life immediately onto the Adonai Yeshua HaMashiach's occupancy there where you are, just now !

Acc.to a reliable research have over 90% of all people, which are believer just now, made their decision of belief when they were under 15-year-old. Otherwise the devil'll cause you to waste your time in future into worldly pleasures and believe in heresies like the theory of evolution.
 
If you ask humbly in your heart after the way, which'll lead you into the everlasting life and honistly promise to walk it to the end, so you'll soon get an answer from Heaven as I got the one in my childhood.

When I was 12-year-old and made my decision of belief said the Adonai immediately to me in the same evening: "You'll get the strength. You'll mount up with wings as an eagle. You'll run and not be weary. You'll walk, and not faint".

Ten years later I did find that those promises has been written in the Bible: Isaiah 40.31b. If you are unsure and don't know how to make sure about your salvation and how to be filled with the Holy Spirit, so only send me e-mail to address below and I'll pray for you and give the answer in the words from the Bible.



Please, see pictures below: 

- Yehowah Elohim's Lamb
- The Holy Spirit

Please, give your feedback by e-mail :
Yakov1972@hotmail.com


Interesting Web pages

http://www.wycliffe.org Wycliffe Bible Translators
http://ilmatieteenlaitos.fi/saa/Turku The weather in Turku (5 days)
https://www.foreca.fi/Finland/Turku/tenday Weather in Turku ( 10 days )



 Yehowah Elohim's Lamb 




 Baptizing by immersion in the water and baptize with the Holy Spirit 


I did see this vision of the baptize in The Holy Spirit, as 16-year-old in dream. Then I lived in Sjundeå village about 20 miles west from Helsinki. The village have been populated by swedes and that'swhy it's name is swedish and it means "the seventh stream".

There, in the pictures (down), hasn't been drawn the medieval castle: Svidja, which in reality is located a bit to the left, under sun. There has swede Klaus Eriksson Fleming lived. He was Finland's army's commander-in-chief in 1591-97. While the fine, about ½ mile long, street with oaks isn't longer there even if it is shown in the following pictures.

Elohim let me see how wonderful is the process to be born again from above and I did experienced that all 7 years later as 23-year-old in Helsinki. The pictures are imperfect and can never do justice to the perfect colours and the shape of trees in the vision, in which the lovely heavenly music was played constantly.



   Here's a vision of the Holy
 Spirit's gift
 as a cartoon 



Picture 1: Beautiful summer view. A small river flows past the church. A small dark cloud is rapidly approaching above the country way.  



Picture 2: Suddenly it grows so big that the sun and sunshine are covered fully. The cloud is like a darkening smoke cloud. 



Picture 3: Soon the cloud covers the sky and stream becomes a major crystal stream. Suddenly a thick and bright arc or lightning strikes from the stream up to the cloud.




Picture 4: Down of that thick arc is the water spoiling and the arc sucks the power, which lifts up, circulating round the arc. Cloud comes smaller and blue.


Picture 5: This is a long process and I'm watching and wondering it. The heavenly forces are in ful function in front of my eyes. 



Picture 6: After long time the cloud comes smaller and darker on the arc's top and start to move so as there were some living creature inside it !



Picture 7:The dark cloud explodes in the end and its black fragments drops down. Then a white Dove, which radiate light, appears into sight. 



Picture 8: The Adonai's huge right hand reaches from heaven down taking me carefully into the stream in which every drops glitters the life eternal.




Picture 9: I'm standing in Adonai's hand admiring the fine white fire shining Dove, The Dove of The Holy Spirit, which is flying down.


Picture 10: I'm standing safety in Adonai's hand while my body is in water upp to my arms. The Dove of the Holy Spirit is flying nearer me.


Picture 11: The Dove comes in Crystal Stream just in front of me and start to swim as duck or other water birds. Beautiful and amazing !
 


Picture 12: I'm admiring the Dove. Then I see there many other the Holy Spirit's white doves in the stream, apparently for every Elohim's chosen people like me.
 

Picture 13: I see how pich black hands are lurking for the Dove behind Him. I pray saying: "Dear Yeshua, don't leave the Dove to his prey."



Picture 14: Adonai answers: "Don't be afraid, but take notice of all what you see." - The devil snatches quickly the Dove for a while. 



Picture 15: The Dove gets his head out from devil's hands and shakes with force himself free and kicks him so, that the hands flies like a dirt long away from Him. 



Picture 16: Then everything disappears, except the Holy Spirit's white Dove, which shines his light into darkness. The devil still tries to get him to his slave. 

FOR INFORMATION: I updated my blogger writings of "Image of the Beast" today 24/04/2018. It is a technical and spiritual study acc. to prophet Zechariah chapter 5 and Revelation chapter 13. You can read and observe even picture of the Image of the Beast at the bottom of the next page:

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Kotisivut

Hemsidor